* SFA is collectible, affordable art and a wonderful way to
create unique displays in décor
* SFA can be displayed on furniture tops, mantles, walls.
Room walls, or little walls in hallways.
* Display SFA in your décor to reflect your personality, etc.
They can be eclectic. Endless potential/possibilities.
* Display SFA in a Group setting - doesn't need to match sofa
and/or drapes. Easy to change your display(s) to suit your moods.
* SFA can include 3d objects in the grouping to add interest and emphasis.
* SFA can be collected by artist or by theme, or color, or ?
* SFA can be collected as smaller, more affordable work from an artist
that you'd love a larger work, but can't afford or have the room to put it.
* SFA can be framed inventively.
* SFA are dynamic collectibles!